Customized 10 Gbps HDMI1.4 Active Optical Cable AOC
|Subcategory||HDMI 1.4 AOC||Part number||G-HDMI-100-XXXC|
HDMI Active Optical Cable is the perfect solution for extending HDMI signals in classrooms, conference rooms, healthcare facilities, houses of worship and other commercial environments. Utilizing AOC technology that performs similar to traditional copper cabling, the optical fiber construction between the connectors provides optimum performance and easy installation.
▪ Extend HDMI up to 100m over fiber optics(MMF)
▪ Compliant to link with all HDMI A-type connector
▪ Compliant with HDMI 1.4a version and category 2(340MHz clock frequency) specifications
▪ 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector receiver
▪ Support 4k/3D/1080p/1080i/720p format
▪ Support DHCP/EDID/CEC/DDC/Audio
▪ Data rate:10.2Gbps(3.4Gbps per channel)
▪ Plug and play, no software to be installed
▪ Longer, thinner cable without EMI/RFI emissions
▪ Integrated USB connector draws power from the display
▪ Low power consumption
▪ Operating case temperature: 0 to 70℃
▪ All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)
HDMI & USB Optics
▪ Blu-ray, DVR, projector
▪ Video Games
▪ Computers and mobile to Full HD display
Infiberone HDMI Cable is a kind of Active Optical Cable (AOC) used to extend the transmission distance between HDMI Source and Sink devices. The transmission distance can be up to 100m (330ft) through a hybrid cable consisting of optical fibers and copper wires. The high-speed TMDS signals are transmitted through the optical multimode fibers, while the low frequency DDC and control signals are transmitted through the copper wires.
At the ends of the hybrid cable are a transmitter with a type A plug connected to the source devices and a receiver with a type A plug connected to the sink devices. Inside the transmitter, the electrical TMDS signals are converted into optical signals by the VCSEL array; while in the receiver, the optical signals are converted back into electrical TMDS signals by the photodiode array.
The optical sub-assemblies inside the transmitter and the receiver are produced by hybrid integration technology. Semiconductor process and passive aligned optical coupling make the product cost effective. The resulting compact dimensions can meet the specifications of HDMI type A plug.
It is feasible to connect any HDMI devices such as Blu-ray, DVR, projector, video games, computers and mobile to enjoy the high quality display.
NOTIFICATION: we have become an HDMI Adopter.
HDMI Adopter number: 11670